Robin Allison is a passionate advocate for healthy connected communities and thriving sustainable neighbourhoods. She has worked with groups around New Zealand, sharing her experience and insights to inspire and support successful community projects.
She offers a range of services to support community groups and intentional neighbourhoods to form, develop and achieve their visions, as well as writing and speaking in a variety of settings:
- Presentations and guest lectures on eco-building and cooperative intergenerational housing to foster socially and environmentally sustainability communities.
- Educational tours of Earthsong Eco-Neighbourhood designed to suit the specific needs of individuals or groups, whether academic, business, professional or general interest.
- Facilitation, advice and strategies for intentional community groups and eco-housing projects at all stages of their development.
- Designing for community cohesion and environmental sustainability.
- Comprehensive project facilitation of the planning, design, and development phases.
- Workshops tailored to assist community projects, including:
- Developing and agreeing on a cohesive group vision
- Project planning – how to get from the vision to the built reality
- Tools for group effectiveness and community governance
- Harnessing group creativity – collaborative design processes
- Development issues, including design, legal and financial structures, feasibilities, and sales – bringing it all together.